This Terms of Service Agreement, together with the Acceptable Use Policy, all applicable quotes, price lists and software license agreements of Media Hawk Infotech and third parties represents the complete agreement and understanding between Media Hawk Infotech (mediahawkinfotech.com) and you, the Media Hawk Infotech customer ("you" or "your"), and supersedes any other written or oral agreement pertaining to your Media Hawk Infotech services. By using Media Hawk Infotech services or Media Hawk Infotech software, or both, you agree to be bound by and to comply with this agreement just as if you had signed it. Violation of any provision of this agreement is grounds for, but not limited to, immediate termination of your Media Hawk Infotech account. Media Hawk Infotech may modify these terms and conditions, and/or modify prices, as well as discontinue or change services offered upon notice published on-line via www.mediahawkinfotech.com. The customer and Media Hawk Infotech make this agreement for Media Hawk Infotech services effective as of the date of acceptance of Media Hawk Infotech services.
If you do not agree to this Terms of Service Agreement, together with the Acceptable Use Policy, please notify our billing department at 022.6500.5050/2929. USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT SHALL CONSITUTE YOUR APPROVAL OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- Media Hawk Infotech services provided to the
customer may only be used for lawful purposes.
Transmission or publication of any information,
data or material in violation of any Indian law
is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to,
material protected by copyright, trade secret or any
other statute, threatening material or obscene material.
Media Hawk Infotech reserves the right to remove any and
all materials that infringe on copyright work or that may
be in violation of any Indian laws. Such materials will
be removed at any time upon receiving a complaint and or
notice of copyright infringement or violation.
- Media Hawk Infotech servers shall not be used to host or store pornographic or adult material of any kind. Media Hawk Infotech reserves the right to determine what constitutes "pornographic" or "adult material".
- Customer agrees not to utilize Media Hawk Infotech
hosting and/or e-mail services or equipment for the purpose of sending the same or substantially similar unsolicited or bulk e-mail. Customer also agrees to not reference a Media Hawk Infotech hosted web site or Media Hawk Infotech e-mail account in any unsolicited or bulk e-mail, whether or not that e-mail is sent through a Media Hawk Infotech server.
- Media Hawk Infotech makes no warranties of any kind,
whether expressed or implied, for the service(s) it is providing.
Media Hawk Infotech will not be responsible for damage the customer
suffers; including and not limited to: loss of data resulting from delays;
non-deliveries; mis-deliveries; service interruptions caused by it's own negligence,
customer errors or omission, or due to the fault of third parties.
- Media Hawk Infotech reserves the right to discontinue any and all
services at any time, without prior notice or obligation, for any conduct
which Media Hawk Infotech, at its sole discretion, concludes is not tolerated
by this Agreement or harmful to Media Hawk Infotech' interest or the interests of others.
Media Hawk Infotech also may limit, restrict or prohibit access to its system resources
as Media Hawk Infotech, in its sole discretion, regards appropriate to provide the availability
of such resources.
- All of Media Hawk Infotech' hosting fees are based on the customer's web site having one
domain name pointing to it, as defined in our DNS servers. Any additional domain names must
also be included in our DNS servers and may be subject to additional fees. Failure to disclose
such information to Media Hawk Infotech may be grounds for termination of services.
- Transferring your domain to another provider does not constitute
canceling your Media Hawk Infotech account. You must formally
cancel your account with Media Hawk Infotech to avoid further charges.
Website Design & Development, Content Policy:
- Images & content should be provided by the client within the required time, needed for the project.
- The client is required to give the confirmation within 2-3 days, once the website design layout is provided.
- Once accepted by the client, no further web design changes will be accepted.
If there are any changes in the website design, the client is liable to pay additional charges.
- Content may be provided by Apex Infotech, however, it is chargeable.
Additional charges will be levied, depending on the type and quantity of the content.
- The client is responsible for maintaining their own backups with respect to their website.
Media Hawk Infotech will not be liable for restoring any client data or client websites except
to the extent that such data loss arises out of a negligent act or omission by Media Hawk Infotech.
- Media Hawk Infotech shall not be liable for any loss or damage which he client may
suffer which is in any way attributable to any delay in performance or completion of our
contract, however, that delay arises.
Whilst Media Hawk Infotech are managing your Google AdWords account the following terms and conditions apply:
- By entering this Agreement with Media Hawk Infotech you give us permission to access your Google AdWords account
for the purposes of optimisation and management of your online business.
- Media Hawk Infotech will endeavour to set up your AdWords accounts as soon as possible,
however in some cases it may take up to 5-7 days to complete set up of your new account.
- If you decide to cancel our management services with us you will need to pay
out your contract with us within 60 days and if you are already out of contract
then we require 30 days notice in writing to cancel our management services to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Media Hawk Infotech management (with Media Hawk Infotech management fees)
is a separate service from the “per click” fees that Google AdWords will charge you.
Cancellation of your management does not automatically stop your Google AdWords advertising
from running and incurring Google AdWords “per click” fees. Media Hawk Infotech will not be
liable for any amounts that Google AdWords charges you following the cancellation of your management
with Media Hawk Infotech. If you wish to cease advertising online at the same time that you cancel
your Media Hawk Infotech management, please notify your Client Manager in writing so
that we can cancel your Google Adwords online advertising as well. Alternatively, you may choose
to directly access your own Google Adwords account to arrange cancellation.
- For clarity, please note that:
- Media Hawk Infotech is not Google, Google AdWords, Facebook or Yahoo;
- Media Hawk Infotech is affiliated with Google by being a “Google Certified Partner”. However despite this affiliation with Google, Media Hawk Infotech is a separate entity from Google.
- Customer agrees to provide Media Hawk Infotech
with accurate and complete contact and billing information.
It is the responsibility of the Customer to contact
Media Hawk Infotech of any changes to their account,
such as contact, phone number and/or billing information.
- Media Hawk Infotech will not tolerate payment of Media Hawk Infotech account(s)
or service(s) by fraudulent means. Doing so will result in
immediate termination and possible criminal and civil liabilities.
- Media Hawk Infotech account(s) will considered unpaid if payment by
acceptable means is not received after 30 days of the date due.
Accounts that are unpaid may be suspended, archived or terminated
from the Media Hawk Infotech system. We are not responsible for
any loss of data on unpaid accounts. Unpaid accounts will continue
to accrue late charges until reinstated or properly and formally cancelled.
We reserve the right to charge a service reconnection fee for any unpaid, suspended,
or reactivated account.
- A 50% deposit of the total fee payable under our proposal is due immediately upon you instructing us
to proceed with the website design and development work. The remaining 50% shall become due when the work
is completed to your reasonable satisfaction but subject to the terms of the “approval of work” and “rejected
work” clauses. We reserve the right not to commence any work until the deposit has been paid in full.
The 50% deposit is only refundable if we have not fulfilled our obligations to deliver the work
required under the agreement. The deposit is not refundable if the development work has been started
and you terminate the contract through no fault of ours.
- Upon completion of the 7-day review period, we will invoice you for the 50% balance of the project.
- You agree to reimburse us for any requested expenses which do not form part
of our proposal including but not limited to the purchase of templates, third party software,
stock photographs, fonts, domain name registration, web hosting or comparable expenses.
- Customer agrees to formally notify Media Hawk Infotech of any account or
service cancellation request via email to email@example.com, or
Postal mail to: Media Hawk Infotech, 69/A Vikas Vihar, Block-C, Nilothi Extension, New Delhi-110041.
- Cancellations are on a "same day" policy. Your account
will be cancelled on the same day your request is received.
If your account has a remaining balance, the account may not be cancelled..
- Cancellations of web development projects are subject
to billing for hours incurred, to date of cancellation, at
the hourly rate mentioned in the proposal. Hours incurred include project
management, development, design and any other services provided prior to cancellation.
- No portion of service fees, one-time installation or licensing fees,
or registrations fees will be refunded or pro-rated to cancelled accounts.
Media Hawk Infotech will not sell or distribute your personal
information to any list, telemarketing or mass distribution company
or firm. Your information will be kept strictly confidential. Apex Infotech
India may disclose information regarding accounts if requested to do so by law.
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy represents Media Hawk Infotech agreement and understanding between
Media Hawk Infotech and the account holder ("customer") and supersedes any other written or
oral agreement pertaining to your Media Hawk Infotech services. By using any of the services offered by
Media Hawk Infotech, the customer is bound by and must comply with this Policy in its entirety.
Violations will result in cancellation of your services or such other action as
Media Hawk Infotech, in it's sole discretion, may deem appropriate.
If you do not agree with this Policy, please notify our billing department
at 022.6500.5050/2929. USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT SHALL CONSITUTE YOUR APPROVAL AND COMPLIANCE WITH THIS POLICY.
SYSTEM AND NETWORK
- Customer will not tamper with other accounts, or commit unauthorized intrusion into any part of our system, or use any of our equipment to intrude into any other system or network.
- Customer will not use, or attempt to use, any of our services not included in your account.
- Customer will not use the system in a manner that burdens disk space, processors or other system resources beyond those allowed by the specified type of account. Customer agrees to not make deliberate attempts to interfere with a service, overload a service or attempt to disable a host. If customer's account causes Media Hawk Infotech' server(s) to become overloaded due to high CPU or disk usage, we reserve the right to suspend or cancel your account.
- Media Hawk Infotech will not tolerate any attempted use of Internet services or systems without the owner's authorization. This includes, and is not limited to: password hacking, defrauding others into releasing their password or account information, denial-of-service attacks, or the use of programs, scripts, commands or messages with the intent to interfere with a user's terminal session.
- By using Media Hawk Infotech mail services, the customer agrees to use mail services, mail forwarding capabilities, POP accounts, etc. for their own use and within the scope of this Acceptable Use Policy.
- Customer may not send unsolicited, or "SPAM" e-mail to any account that has not specifically requested information or that causes complaints from the recipients of such unsolicited e-mail.
- Customer agrees to utilize Media Hawk Infotech email services in accordance with all acceptable laws and requests. Media Hawk Infotech prohibits the transmission of email that is harassing, libelous, defamatory, legally obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful to non-consenting recipients.
- Media Hawk Infotech prohibits the forwarding of chain letters of any type (including charity requests or petitions for signatures).
- Media Hawk Infotech services may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or storage of any information, data or material that may be in violation of any Indian law is prohibited. This includes, and is no limited to, material protected by copyright, trade secret or any other statute, threatening or obscene material. Such materials may be removed at any time upon our discretion.
- We reserve the right to terminate any account that does not abide by our Terms of Service and our Acceptable Use Policy.
- Media Hawk Infotech does not endorse any materials that may be offensive, inflammatory or of an adult nature. Media Hawk Infotech disclaims any and all liability for such content.
Media Hawk Infotech’s rights
- Media Hawk Infotech is entitled to cancel User registrations at any time without stating reasons.
Any such cancellation terminates the user’s right to use the services provided by the platform.
The publisher can serve notice of cancellation either by letter, by fax or by E mail.
- Media Hawk Infotech is also entitled to delete individual user-generated contributions of
parts thereof at any time and at its sole discretion. This applies, in particular, in cases
where a user has committed a violation of these conditions for use. In any such case, Apex
Infotech India, when becoming aware of the violation, is entitled and obliged on grounds of
its legal responsibility pursuant to the Information Technology Act, 2000 (IT Act) and the Indian Penal Code, 1860 (IPC)
to exclude the user, cancel his registration and to delete content used by or addressed to him. Media Hawk Infotech
is under no obligation to give Users advance warning of deletion of content generated by them.
- Media Hawk Infotech’s Standard Terms of Contract (in the version which is valid at any given time) and Licensing Terms shall also be applicable.
- Conclusion of this contract or use of Media Hawk Infotech services and offers does not in any way constitute formation of a joint venture or partnership, or creation of an employer-employee relationship of an agency relationship between Media Hawk Infotech and the individual user.
- Unless otherwise stated, the content of this website is the property of Media Hawk Infotech. The website’s contents are protected by Information Technology Act, 2000 (IT Act) and the Indian Penal Code, 1860 (IPC).
Unless otherwise stipulated by law, the place of jurisdiction shall be India.
- This contract is governed by Indian laws in the version applicable at any given time.
- Should any of the individual provisions contained in these conditions for use prove or subsequently become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. In the event of invalidity of any provision the parties to this contract will agree a legally valid alternative provision corresponding as closely as possible in commercial terms to the original invalid provision. The same shall apply in the event of subsequent discovery of any omission from the contract.
Use of Media Hawk Infotech services assumes that the Customer has read the Terms of Service Agreement and Acceptable Use Policy and agrees to abide by its contents herein.
For information on our SEO, SEM, Social Media Marketing or Web Designing services, contact us today!